The Biothane® Technology
Why BioThane® ?
BioThane® is a material made from nylon and polyester coated with thermoplastic polyurethane closed cell.
BioThane® coated webbing has proven durability in applications where safety, cleanability, flexibility and strength are critical. It is a trusted brand in national sports leagues to international space and military organisations. Customers choose coated webbing over nylon and leather because BioThane® is...
- Easy to clean
- Electric-shock resistant
- Lightweight yet strong
- Maximum flexibility even at low temperatures
- Resistant against dirt and sweat
- Does not need any maintenance
- Permanent colours
- Very high tensile strength ( 500kg/cm2 ) and wear
- Does not absorb water
- Resistant to mold, bacteria and odor
- The BioThane® maintains its characteristics over time.
Made in America and protected by World Patent, BioThane® is ideal not only for riding, is in fact also used for medical equipment, Safety, toolmaking for accident prevention in the workplace, military and naval equipment.